Re: [xsl] Split HTML File Into XML and XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Split HTML File Into XML and XSL
From: "Trevor Majic" <majic87@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 07:41:12 -0500
I have studied several tutorials, and have also read all of the documentation at, but I am unable to figure out how to split this HTML file into an XML file with an XSL stylesheet, without generating an error.

Once I have the base XML/XSL file, I should be able to do everything I need to do without any problems.

Would somebody please tell me what to do with this section (please? pretty please? pretty please with a cherry on top?):

<?IS10744:arch name="linkone-enabled"
				public-id="-//LinkOne//NOTATION AFDR ARCBASE Linkone enabled//EN"

Thank you, Trevor

Designer Mail isn't just fun to send, it's fun to receive. Use special stationery, fonts and colors. Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN. Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.