[xsl] XSLT SLOC counter ...

Subject: [xsl] XSLT SLOC counter ...
From: "Jordan, Tom" <Tom.Jordan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:23:41 -0500
Hi All:

Is there a SLOC counter for XSLT available.
I would like to get some form of size measurements
for this type of coding.

Thanks,
-- Tom.

==
"Nothing will ever be attempted, if all
 possible objections must first be
 overcome." - Samuel Johnson

---

This e-mail or the documents accompanying this e-mail contain
information that may be confidential and/or privileged. It may
also be prohibited from disclosure under applicable law. The
information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named on this transmission. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the contents of this information is without
authorization and is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately so that we can
take action to correct the problem.