Re: [xsl] keys and variables

Subject: Re: [xsl] keys and variables
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 14:32:48 -0400
Bruce,

My $0.02 contribution is to recommend you target OpenOffice from your various sources on a "scratch-where-it-itches" basis, and work to generalize (universalize?) the stylesheets only as it becomes clearer what components, modules, functions they can share in common.

This is because moving towards a solution will involve with not just how "the same" processing can apply to different inputs (how can it be the same when the inputs are different?), but also will have some way of handling the non-trivial problem of modeling bibliography itself.

Cheers,
Wendell