RE: [xsl] for-each loop in node set variable gives error - RTF traversal error

Subject: RE: [xsl] for-each loop in node set variable gives error - RTF traversal error
From: "Michael Kay" <mhk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 09:01:15 +0100
> Michael,
>        You are right. I just went through w3c.org
> which states clearly that you cannot use /,// and []
> with RTF. I am using XSLT1.0 and as per your
> suggestion to use xsl:node-set() and it works fine
> with XMLSpy but when I am trying to run in Stylus
> Studio, it gives bunch of exception.

The xx:node-set() extension function is available in most XSLT 1.0
processors, but typically under a different namespace for each vendor. You
need to check the documentation for the XSLT processor you are using.

EXSLT (www.exslt.org) attempted to standardize some of these common
extensions, so if you are lucky you will find the function is available in
an EXSLT-defined namespace.

Michael Kay