Re: AW: AW: AW: [xsl] xhtml output formating problems / passing through pre defined static xhtml

Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: [xsl] xhtml output formating problems / passing through pre defined static xhtml
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:16:41 -0700
Yep, I see 'koberg.comere' but I don't see the characters that would make this happen. Write the string you used with spaces between each character or a tilde (~). Pretty cool trick :)

best,
-Rob

Dominic Krüger wrote:

Does this:

#koberg.comere

Do it again?

I wrote three # and then space and then Here.

No idea why it display so funny...