Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [xsl] xhtml output formating problems / passing through pre defined static xhtml

Subject: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: [xsl] xhtml output formating problems / passing through pre defined static xhtml
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:02:59 -0700
Some quick guesses as to your problem:

Do you have an empty /html/head/title or /html/head/script? If so then IE won't display the rest of the page. For the title, put something in there. For the script do:

<script src="blah.js">//</script>

HTH,
-Rob

Dominic Krüger wrote:

Well, i've tried with just copying the XHTML into the xslt:stylesheet and it won't
work (won't display correct because of missing spaces at the end of some
nodes's content)
i've tried fidling around with preserve-space and it wouldn't work with the
XHTML "pasted" into the Stylesheet.

And I can't split the document into a top part and a bottom part, because
the dynamic parts I have to fill in are nested in the middle of several
other tags, and the XML parser won't "like" it...

Sorry I don't really get it. Or is there something BIG that I'm missing
totally?

Dominic