RE: [xsl] Xalan pronunciation

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xalan pronunciation
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:26:55 +0100
Well, i'm not a native english-speaking person, so...

I pronounce it like Shalan, Sh as in shut-up and alan as in Alan!!!

It gives a nice sound like Ka-bong, or like some sorcerer spelling a cast...

"And then, XALAN, the frog turn into a beautiful princess..."

Citando Marty McKeever <marty.mckeever@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> funny thread.  I always called it Zylan (rhymes with fly-man).  Picked it
up
> from some consultant or other...

re to confirm...

> > !DSPAM:414068c7244041883614567!

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt