Re: [xsl] Ideas for creating quotation collection

Subject: Re: [xsl] Ideas for creating quotation collection
From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 20:30:30 -0400
How about posting some before and after code of exactly what you're
looking for?

Bruce

On Sep 18, 2004, at 4:05 AM, Steffen Gl|ckselig wrote:

I plan to convert a quite big collection of quotations archived in XML
to XHTML via XSL. Currently I am getting the job done with a Java-tool
I've programmed.

What I want to do is group the quotes into categories (according to
author (x)or content).

[...]

I'd write the result of this transformation into a file and process
that file with another XSL-sheet to produce the final XHTML-file.

I've two questions:
 The test should not be case-sensitive. How could I do that?

Is there a better way of doing it - maybe not requiring two passes?