RE: [xsl] How can I checking whether any one of my inter table contain border attribute

Subject: RE: [xsl] How can I checking whether any one of my inter table contain border attribute
From: "Arun Sinha" <arunsinha666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:04:53 +0000
Hi,

It all depends on which node is the current node.

If you are to root node then obviously it won't work.

Try :-
<xsl:if test="//table/@border">
</xsl:if>

Cheers.

Arun

From: Eldho George <georgee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:25:31 +0530

Ihave the following xhtml
How can I checking whether any one of my  inter table contain border
attribute and I want to retrieve that value

I tried the following template .But it is not working
<xsl:if test="ancestor::table/@border">
</xsl:if>
Please tell me how can I solve this problem

Thanks in advance George

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar  get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/