Re: [xsl] How can I checking whether any one of my inter table contain bor der attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] How can I checking whether any one of my inter table contain bor der attribute
From: Kenneth Stephen <marvin.the.cynical.robot@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:03:37 -0500
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 17:25:31 +0530, Eldho George <georgee@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How can I checking whether any one of my  inter table contain border
> attribute and I want to retrieve that value
>
> I tried the following template .But it is not working
> <xsl:if test="ancestor::table/@border">
> </xsl:if>
> Please tell me how can I solve this problem

George,

    Whats an "inter table"?

    The code that you've shown isnt a template but an if statement
that can occur within a template. If your objective is to check for
any occurrences of the border attribute for any table element
occurring within the document, then your XPath expression needs to be
"//table[count(@border) = 1]"

Regards,
Kenneth