RE: [xsl] including a file in xsl

Subject: RE: [xsl] including a file in xsl
From: <Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:10:46 +0300
Hi,

> I would like to include the content of an html file in an
> xslt however, i
> would prefer not to put the actual content in teh xslt as it
> clutters the
> code significantly.
> if i have menu.html which i would like to include whenever a certain
> template is matched, is there anyway to do it?

No.

(Not with vanilla-XSLT. If you have XHTML, then you can use document()
function. There might be an extension in you processor of choice that will
allow you to read non-XML documents, or you can always generate a PI <?include
menu.html?> and when serializing the document include external content.)

Cheers,

Jarno - VNV Nation: Darkangel (Gabriel)