Re: [xsl] Using XSL/XSL-FO For Generating Invoices or any other sample Document

Subject: Re: [xsl] Using XSL/XSL-FO For Generating Invoices or any other sample Document
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:04:30 -0400
At 2004-10-04 19:09 +0630, J_Eugene_Bernard/VML/IT/SGCORP/SANMAR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Can anybody post a sample xsl/xsl-fo codes for any Documents

like Invoices,Bills or any thing like that.

I've published XSL-FO for the eight document types of the Universal Business Language (UBL) candidate standard released in May (order, order change, order cancellation, order response, order response simple, dispatch advice, receipt advice and invoice).

Later this week I will publish the revised suite of stylesheets for the candidate UBL standard released last week.

These stylesheets are licensed by a BSD license to be used in any commercial or non-commercial software.

Check out the "Free resources" link from our home page noted in my trailer below.

I hope this helps.

-- Upcoming publicly-subscribed XSL delivery: Helsinki Oct 18-20,2004 World-wide on-site corporate, govt. & user group XML/XSL training. G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0 +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995) Male Breast Cancer Awareness http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal