RE: [xsl] Comparing element values

Subject: RE: [xsl] Comparing element values
From: "Kevin Bird (Matrix)" <kevin.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 17:38:51 +0100
Hi David

I have changed your template to the following:

<xsl:template match="price">
		<xsl:param name="start" select="$startpos"/>
		<xsl:param name="end" select="$endpos"/>
		<xsl:choose>
			<xsl:when test="position()=$end and . &lt;=
preceding-sibling::price[1]"/>
			<xsl:when test="position()=$start and . &lt;=
following-sibling::price[1]"/>
			<xsl:otherwise>
				<xsl:copy-of select="."/>
			</xsl:otherwise>
		</xsl:choose>
	</xsl:template>

I get the desired result, but don't understand fully how it is achieved.

Regards.

--
Kevin