Re: [xsl] How to sort?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to sort?
From: Mike G <row.filter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:10:06 +0200
no. listing 1500 line XML wouldn't be appreciated. the structure I
provided you with is the same, but extremely long.

the results are as I expected them, so the expression is working very well.

what i also wanted to add is an option to filter by two parameters
instead of one:

now:
<xsl:apply-templates select="Documents/Document[Article/@info = 'main']"/>

Would like to choose all article-elements where info="main" or info="sub".

thanx,

Mike

--

[row.filter]