[xsl] Getting a difinitive answer on XSL & Cookies

Subject: [xsl] Getting a difinitive answer on XSL & Cookies
From: Michael <msell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 22:07:18 +1000
I know that this question may have been done to death on many different levels, but I was hoping I could get a definitive answer on this question, so here goes...

Question:
Can cookie data be read anywhere in an XSL stylesheet during transformation? If so, how?

Additional:
I know that errors can occur from JavaScript due to typecast problems, so would using VBScript in its place be of any use? I'm using the MSXSL parser, so this isn't a problem. Also, i've figured out how to run the VBScript during transformation using "msxsl:script" correctly; my current problem comes from not being able to access the "document.cookie" during transformation to obtain the cookie data. This is of course because the document hasn't been generated yet, but can the cookie data be accessed another way?

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys, thanks for taking the time to read this...
Michael.