RE: [xsl] Collapsing run-on tag chains not working in saxon or xa lan

Subject: RE: [xsl] Collapsing run-on tag chains not working in saxon or xa lan
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:16:08 -0600
Hi Wendell,

I have used Michael's and David's example (which I actually have seen more
times on the list in the past) to work on a solution using the msxsl.exe
utility.

I had posted another email a while ago about using the msxsl.exe wrapper and
MSXML 4.0 to produce correct results using the encoding "UTF-8" in the
stylesheet's xsl:output. Will send it again.

Cheers,
<prs/>