RE: [xsl] Preserving space between elements

Subject: RE: [xsl] Preserving space between elements
From: <Jarno.Elovirta@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:32:17 +0200
Hi,

> I'm using an xsl stylesheet to transform xml into html
> (actually, I've got
> an xml file which references the xsl file, and IE does the
> transform for
> display).

MSXML strips whitespace text nodes by default, so make sure this is not what
happens in your case. If you use the xml-stylesheet PI (as opposed to calling
the transformation from ECMAScript), you have to switch over to using
ECMAScript to call the transformation so that you can set the parser to not
stript the whitespace. I think the FAQ also has an entry about this.

Cheers,

Jarno - They're coming to reinstall my Windows, hahaa, they coming to
reinstall my Windows!