Re: [xsl] document()

Subject: Re: [xsl] document()
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 07:43:57 -0800
Gabriel K. wrote:

I guess you can't read the error, because it's in swedish :) It says "no data available for the resource specified"... grrr...

Hmmm... yeah, Swedish has never been my strong point ;) My immediatte reaction would be based on user permissions on that directory or file but, to be honest, I am a little bit lost on this one as I can't pinpoint the exact nature of your problem without a bit more understanding of the securities in place on the system you are using.... For now I am going to have to leave it to one of the other ASP classic experts on this list as this is a technology that I left behind me a long time ago and (very pointedly I might add) have not returned to.

Given the day of the week you may be hard pressed, for now, finding someone with the right level of expertise to help you get to the bottom of your problem. But come Monday morning youll be in a much different situation...

In the mean time I will try to re-think your dillemma and see if there is something more obvious that is just not coming to me at the moment.

Best regards,

<M:D/>

I'm using an ASP script as you can see.

Thanks for any help, it's much appreciated!

/Gabriel