Re: [xsl] XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)
From: chels <chelsie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:40:17 +1100
hi IceT

i'm currently using eclipse 3.0.1 with the oXygen plugin.

although the oXygen plugin is not free (my evaluation license will expire soon) i will strongly consider buying it, as i have grown quite attached to it.

i've used XMLSpy before, but found it too chunky. also, i prefer to use just one IDE for developing all sorts of stuff, so i'm sticking with eclipse :)

IceT wrote:

Hi,

Does someone know a good AND free xml/xsl editor? It should have at least xsl code-assist, automatic xsl transformation, code highlight and means to call up any browser from within the program itself.

I tried to install some eclipse plugins, but they're all for the 2.x version, and they didn't work with the 3.x eclipse version.

Currently, I'm using Butterfy XML editor, but it has a bug with firefox, so it can't call it.

thanks