Re: [xsl] Conditional extraction of data

Subject: Re: [xsl] Conditional extraction of data
From: Bryan Rasmussen <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:20:00 +0100
--
Bryan Rasmussen

Quoting Bryan Rasmussen <bry@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> --
> Bryan Rasmussen
> sorry, I was under the impression that tag2 would always be text, and that
> text
> would be having the default text() template.

so my reason for using that structure is generally a look towards future
extensibility, that is to say if I want to copy tag2 when it's text, but I might
want to add at some point in the future the possibility of tag2 having extra
elements, in which case I want them to be processed in some other manner.

so there I guess we're getting into how I like to structure processing.