RE: [xsl] Need a programmic way to read xslt file, and determine the mappings defined.

Subject: RE: [xsl] Need a programmic way to read xslt file, and determine the mappings defined.
From: "Bill Riegel" <BRiegel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 09:32:15 -0600
The xslt files read will be created by processes that I control. So I do
not have to worry about any and every type of xslt construct. I can
control how to create the xslt files to make it easier to re-interpret
them.

I could place the knowledge somewhere else, but I thought it wiser to
use the active mapping file.

Bill Riegel
LandMark Graphics
713-839-3388