[xsl] Count words and add line-brake

Subject: [xsl] Count words and add line-brake
From: "Jacobus van Niekerk " <jacobus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:11:45 +0200
From: Jacobus van Niekerk [mailto:jacobus@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 08 November 2004 04:06 PM
To: 'xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Count words and add line-brake

Hi All,

I hope someone can help. I would like to do the following.

1. Count the words in a specific xml node.
2. Insert a line-brake after every 15th word.

Source:
<txt>Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is some
text. Here is some text.Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is some
text. Here is some text. Here is some text.</txt>

Output:
<txt>
     Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is some
     text. Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is some text. Here is
     some text. Here is some text. Here is some text.
</txt>

Many thanks.

Kind Regards
Jacobus van Niekerk

Creative Consultant

web: http://www.catics.com/  |  http://www.freelancecontractors.com
tel: + 27 21 982 7805

This e-mail message is confidential and intended solely for the person to
whom or the entity to which it is addressed. All the contents and any
attachments remain the property of Catics Ltd unless so stated. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from reading, copying, using
or disclosing this message to others. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail or by
telephoning +27 21 9827805 and thereafter delete the message. Catics Ltd
does not accept liability for any personal views expressed in this message.