AW: Re: [xsl] Creating HTML form from XSD Schema with XSLT ???

Subject: AW: Re: [xsl] Creating HTML form from XSD Schema with XSLT ???
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:04:14 +0100
Hmm...I think I have read an article about that somewhere on
http://www.xml.com

I don't know if it is this one, but maybe you could give it a try.
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2003/01/15/transforming-schemas.html

wbr,
Roman

Mag.(FH) Roman Huditsch
IT und Electronic Publishing
LexisNexis Verlag ARD ORAC GmbH & Co KG
Marxergasse 25
A-1030 Wien
Tel. +43-1-534 52-1514, Fax +43-1-534 52-148
roman.huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----