Re: [xsl] XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML/XSL free editor (eclipse plug-in, if possible)
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 22:33:16 -0800
With as many people that I know who are emacs users I think its time I take the time to play around with it. At the XML DevCon while Tim Bray, Don Box, and the rest of the big wigs were arguing which approach to a particular problem was best not one of them could disagree on the fact that no matter what the platform or code being written they would have to pry there emacs editor out of there cold dead hands to get them to stop using it...

Hmmmm.....

<M:D/>