[xsl] mathML2SVG

Subject: [xsl] mathML2SVG
From: "Matthew L. Avizinis" <mla@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 14:02:14 -0500
Hi all,
Anyone here interested in a set of templates that converts a fairly good subset of presentation mathML to SVG format using a fixed width font? If so, I'll post what I have and maybe some of you could help improve it (now there's an understatement) for use with variable width fonts and greater robustness. Considering the time constraint I was under it works fairly well I'd say.
Question: by posting to this list, how does that affect copyright? that is, is it necessary to include a GPL or something? or do I, by posting here automatically give this some sort of life of it's own? I ask because I haven't really seen anything other than Schemasoft's proprietary program to do this.
thanks,
Matthew L. Avizinis