[xsl] AW: [Maybe Spam] [xsl] How to use extract the element value using xpath

Subject: [xsl] AW: [Maybe Spam] [xsl] How to use extract the element value using xpath
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:15:14 +0100
Hi,

Why are you tried to solve your problem via variables?
Maybe an <xsl:choose> would be sufficient.

<xsl:template match="AdditionalObjectAttributeList/AdditionalAttribute">
			<xsl:choose>
				<xsl:when test="number(AddAttribDefID)=1">
					<xsl:attribute name="width">
						<xsl:value-of select="AttribValue"/>
					</xsl:attribute>
				</xsl:when>
				<xsl:when test="number(AddAttribDefID)=2">
					<xsl:attribute name="height">
						<xsl:value-of select="AttribValue"/>
					</xsl:attribute>
				</xsl:when>
			</xsl:choose>
	</xsl:template>

This template might do, what you tried to achiev (suppose this template is
invoked within an element, since the created attributes need a parent)
I also casted the value of your AddAttribDefID to a number, since I don't
know, which kind of element content is allowed there.

wbr,
Roman