[xsl] How to extract value of variable number of attributes in an XML t ag through XSL?

Subject: [xsl] How to extract value of variable number of attributes in an XML t ag through XSL?
From: "Govil, Anoop (Contractor)" <Anoop.Govil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:38:11 -0500
Hello,

I have a question regarding how to extract the attributes of an XML tag.
Here is sample XML:

<PAGE>
	<Table_Details>
height="45" width="350">
		row 1 cell 1
rowspan="" valign="" width="">
		<b>row 1 cell 2</b>
	</Table_Details>
</PAGE>

are under 	<Table_Details> parent tag. My problem is that I don't know
for sure how many attributes each of these (table, tr and td) tags may have,
they may have zero to multiple attributes. For example in above example,
under 'td' there are variable number of attributes and the total number is
not fixed. I have to output all these attributes that currently exist in
each of these tags (table, tr and td) and also add some more fixed
attributes such as class="", etc. for each of these (table, tr and td).

If I could loop through the list of attributes in these, it could be easy to
implement so that I could get to table tag and loop through its attributes
list and add more attributes also. But I don't know how to do that. Because
I don't know for sure what attributes may be present each time, I can't
hardcode each attribute's value in final output. Please suggest if there
could be an implementation for what I am trying to do.

Thanks in advance.

Anoop