RE: [xsl] Problem passing node-set to params (RTF)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem passing node-set to params (RTF)
From: "Evan Lenz" <evan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:21:42 -0800
Hi Charlie,

It shouldn't matter whether you use a variable reference or expression,
provided that the variable was declared using the "select" attribute. The
only time RTFs are created is when you use <xsl:variable>, etc. with
*content* rather than the "select" attribute.

What XSLT processor are you using? And what is the undesired behavior? An
error message?

Evan