Re: [xsl] Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.1 released

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.1 released
From: Tokushige Kobayashi <koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 18:38:50 +0900
※スペックからみるとかなりコストパーフォーマンスが良さそうに思う。

> reply ro the mail
> From:"Altsoft Xml2PDF" <xml2pdf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Dated: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:39:23 +0200
> Subject: [xsl] Xml2PDF formatting engine version 2.1 released

Xml2PDF formatting engine 2.1
November 17, 2004
Altsoft N.V.

Altsoft N.V. is proud to announce the release of version 2.1 of its Xml2PDF
formatting engine.

The update includes:
 - improved speed and memory management;
 - improved font embedding and selection;
 - support for patterns in SVG;
 - support for XML image embedding based on "RFC2397: URL scheme" in all
formats;
 - advanced HTML conflicts resolution in XHTML;
 - enhanced UI in client applications;

All editions of Xml2PDF formatting engine, which include Client UI, Command
Line, Hotfolder and .NET API, are automatically updated.

Altsoft Xml2PDF is a .NET based formatting engine for converting various
XML-based formats to PDF. It supports XSL-FO, SVG, XHTML, XML+XSLT as an
input and generates PDF as an output.

Free evaluation versions for Client UI, Command Line and Hotfolder editions
are available for download at:
http://alt-soft.com/products_xml2pdf_download.jsp

For evaluation of API edition please send the requests to:
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For any additional information please visit our web site
http://alt-soft.com/ or e-mail to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best Regards,
Altsoft N.V.
http://alt-soft.com/