[xsl] On Sourceforge: Cool: Saxon driving a GUI, interactive XSLT

Subject: [xsl] On Sourceforge: Cool: Saxon driving a GUI, interactive XSLT
From: Gunther Schadow <gunther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:31:54 -0500
Hi, I have added my GUI stuff to my XWSF project on sourceforge.
The XWSF project is a Saxon-based web services framework, but it
is all very light-weight and it contains my Saxon extensions
for HTTP/POST and exception handling and other things that are
useful in the GUI application context anyway.

So, go to xwsf.sf.net and load through CVS. Go to xwsf/saxon-xwsf
and see README.GUI for explanation to the demo. I am now moving
to generating the XSLT code from a GUI framework definition file.
That helps reducing repetitive work on boiler-plate code to adapt
more of the user interface elements.

If you have questions, I'd encourage you to use the sourceforge
xwsf forum. If you want to help on this project, let me know
to get CVS commit access.

Remember, I do not make releases right now, just keep using the
CVS for updates.

regards,
-Gunther

--
Gunther Schadow, M.D., Ph.D.                  gschadow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Associate Professor           Indiana University School of Informatics