Re: [xsl] understanding key usage

Subject: Re: [xsl] understanding key usage
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:11:41 GMT
  I have a nodeset which consists of 'value' elements like above. I want
  to get a nodeset of B elements whose key values are same.(e.g. all the
  value elements'(in this nodeset) B elements whose keys are 'USD'.)
  if nodeset is -> tempnodeset

  how should i define the select clause and the key?

As you said yourself:

select="$tempnodeset/B[key='USD']

  But the grouping with the key does not work.

You'd need to give more information about what grouping you are trying
to do and what doesn't work.

David

http://www.star.net.uk