Re: [xsl] FXSLT example code is unreadable

Subject: Re: [xsl] FXSLT example code is unreadable
From: Andrew Watt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 17:24:56 +0000
Pawson, David wrote:

   -----Original Message-----
   From: Andrew Watt

Using Firefox 1.0 you can (or should be able to) stop this ever happening to you again.
Tools | Options | General. Click on the Fonts and Colors button. Specify a desired minimum font size in the relevant dropdown.

Looking at http://www.build-center.co.uk/build/default.html
which seems to be fixed font, even firefox can't defeat it,
but for relative fonts it works nicely.
 Ah well, there are those who still insist on badly designed
sites.

C + and C - are really useful though.

regards DaveP

** snip here **

Hi Dave,

For me at least Firefox changes the font size. Try setting the minimum font size to 16 or 18 and see the change.

Font size isn't, of course, the only issue with the URL you give.

But ... just maybe :) ... we are getting a little off topic here.

Andrew Watt