Re: [xsl] Accessing node from different xml..

Subject: Re: [xsl] Accessing node from different xml..
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:17:29 GMT
  ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <AnnotationData version="1.0">
  <Rot angle="90" pN="0">
  <PElems>
  <H
  pID="C94BD93562BD7EFDB3D96A01346FF83A0409031036150001"
  />
  </Rot>

That is not well formed: it is missing a < at the start of the xml
declaration and the element PElems is not closed anywhere.

Presumably your input doesn't really look like that.

  So, I am using following way to access that <H>
  <xsl:apply-templates
  select="$StampTextInfo/AnnotationData/Rot/PElems/H[@pID=$TiffIdTmp]"/>

That looks correct assuming that PElems in your input is closed inside
the Rot element. Whether or not any element is selected of course
depends on whether $TiffIdTmp is equal to
C94BD93562BD7EFDB3D96A01346FF83A0409031036150001
and you don't show the definition of that variable.

  I got a problem, In some case I dont get <Rot> element
  in the second xml file is dynamic one.

I can't understand this sentence. What do you mean by "dynamic" here?

David

http://www.star.net.uk