Re: [xsl] Gestalt - a new XSLT 2.0 (Basic level) processor available

Subject: Re: [xsl] Gestalt - a new XSLT 2.0 (Basic level) processor available
From: Andrew Watt <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 13:58:17 +0000
Andrew> Colin, How much work would be involved for an outsider to
Andrew> build for Windows?

It might take you a day to do it from scratch for the first time.
You have to download an Eiffel compiler, and then check-out
and install gobo-eiffel from sourceforge CVS, and gestalt from CVS.
But once that's all done, it's a two-word command to compile.

If you need a volunteer give me a ping. I warn you, though, Eiffel is primarily a metal pointy thing in Paris for me. :)

Andrew Watt