RE: [xsl] Gestalt - a new XSLT 2.0 (Basic level) processor availa ble

Subject: RE: [xsl] Gestalt - a new XSLT 2.0 (Basic level) processor availa ble
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:23:54 -0600
Interesting Colin! :-)

Of course there would be interest in your XSLT 2.0 processor on Windows -
for instance, I'm currently comparing various processors on Windows (Saxon,
Saxon.NET) and would be interested in adding another one when the time comes
(the application, written in C# is still in development stages).

If you want I could give a helping hand here but like Andrew I do not know
Eiffel although I have climbed it more than once in my life :-)

First tell us where to find the Eiffel compiler and how to install it. You
may email me offline (psiegers 2002 at yahoo.com - take out spaces and at=@)
cause it's getting OT here.

Cheers,
<prs/>