Re: [xsl] xsl:import and jar files

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:import and jar files
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:13:39 +0000
I have to give up on this. Even if i can manipulate the xsl:import and the
document() function, i can't see how can i do it with redirect:write, so i'll
go ahead with diferent versions of my Java/XSL application...

Thanks anyaway.

Quoting xptm@xxxxxxx:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/vfs/filesystems.html#Zip%20and%20Ja