RE: [xsl] Write log file during xslt and xmlvalidate

Subject: RE: [xsl] Write log file during xslt and xmlvalidate
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 12:20:20 -0000
I don't know about the ant side of things, but you can set the destination
for Saxon's xsl:message output by doing, for example

((Controller)transformer).getMessageEmitter().setWriter(writer)

where transformer is the JAXP Transformer and writer is a java.io.Writer of
your choice.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/