RE: [xsl] converting encoded characters <, > etc

Subject: RE: [xsl] converting encoded characters <, > etc
From: "Wong Chin Shin" <publicbbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:06:33 +0800
I see what you mean :) yes, indeed that would work. No, I did not know about
loadXML() before this. The methods available to me via MS' XMLDOM was not
known to me before this and I could only try each relevant method I could
find in the W3C DOM specs and see if it worked in MS' implementation. Color
me frustrated...

Well, I finally found a good library on the MS XMLDOM implementation:

http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/xmldom/quickref/xmldom_intro.html

yes!!!

Thanks, Geert!!

Wong