Re: [xsl] format <xsl:message> output

Subject: Re: [xsl] format <xsl:message> output
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:58:03 +0100
If it _does_ help it means that one of your xsl:value-of statements is returning a string with a newline. It is not very obvious, but to my guess it is the value-of of @url that returns a new line in that case...

Grtz

Robert Soesemann wrote:

I could solve this by using normalize-space on every template parameter.

Thanks and best regards,

Robert