Re: [xsl] Grouping by key

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping by key
From: "Arun Sinha" <arunsinha666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:39:28 +0000
Hi,

The suggestions Geert gave for the problem worked well regarding
grouping/categorising.  I am trying to display only the categories or
categories and records under that category using a parameter.  I have a
xsl:param collapse and I want to use/apply some templates based on that
param but the <xsl:if> element doesn't seems to be working.  I want to
know whether the usage of if element is right or I can use the element in
this context.  I have

Here is the xsl file and I have used <xsl:if> element at 3 places (look
for $collapse).  Please let me know whether you need the xml file or any
other information regarding this.  Thanks.

I have gone thorugh the XSL code. Are you sure about the following defination.

<xsl:param name="collapse" select=""/>

The value of "collapse" is set to spaces here.

And at no point this value is set to "1".
Your "xsl:if" is checking for a value of "1".

Cheers.

Arun

Choose what you want to read. Protect your mail from spam. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp04/hotmailspamcontrol/ Win the war in 9 steps!