Re: [xsl] XML Data Islands, XML Menu Trees and other stuff

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML Data Islands, XML Menu Trees and other stuff
From: xptm@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 20:13:58 +0000
I'm still playing around, but with limited succcess. I tryed to work with
both
innerText but it seems it won't work with FF. Now, with the iframes it kinda
work, but it still needs a lot of work.

If you want to see a *very early* example look at
http://gti.clientes.gtinformatica.pt/Site/java/menus.xml with the xsl in
http://gti.clientes.gtinformatica.pt/Site/java/drawmenus.xsl but it's so ugly
i'm kind of embaressed...

*OFF TOPIC* on other lists it was brought to my attention that it's not
polyte
to sign posts with just a alias like "xptm", so just wanted to say that my
name
is Antsnio Mota, and i live near Lisbon, Portugal. I work with a lot of
things
including Java and XSL, wich i like very much.

One of the projects where i got much help from this list is in
http://gti.clientes.gtinformatica.pt/Site/java/GTJDemo.html , it's a pre-demo
version, i hope i can put there a description of the XSLT work envolved.

Best regards.

Quoting xptm@xxxxxxx: