RE: [xsl] XMS/XSLT reading

Subject: RE: [xsl] XMS/XSLT reading
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 11:16:08 -0000
> Can anyone provide me with some useful URLs so I can read up
> on how and where XML and XSL is used ( in the real world ).

You'll find any number of pieces giving a local perspective on this, but I'm
not aware of anything that you'll find useful to address the question below.

> I have a very specific
> use which I am now implementing in Perl as I can't see a
> valid reason to use XML/XSL.

I can think of many problems that would be better programmed in Perl than in
XSLT, so this shouldn't be a worry. But you wouldn't be posting here unless
you were uncertain of your decision. So explain it here, and let's see if
other people agree with your choice.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/