RE: [xsl] XSL-FO Page numbering

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL-FO Page numbering
From: "Ranjan K. Baisak" <ranjanbaisak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 03:30:34 -0800 (PST)
Thanks David.
But I have done exactly the samething as per your
suggestion in your site.
<fo:block>Page <fo:page-number/> of
<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="theEnd"/></fo:block>

I have declared

<fo:block id="theEnd"/>
before
</xsl:stylesheet>
 but still it shows Page 1 of (blank)

Do I need to declare <fo:block id="theEnd"/> somewhere
else?

regards,
Ranjan

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/N8703.html#d11542e31