Re: [xsl] page-squence-master

Subject: Re: [xsl] page-squence-master
From: "Arun Sinha" <arunsinha666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:21:10 +0000
Hi Kobayashi

Thanks for the information.

Unfortunately I am restricted to use XSL transform/format version 1.00
and FOP.

Arun

From: Kobayashi <koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:08:30 +0900

Hello!

It needs special extension for API of FO rendering engine.

In XSL Formatter V3.2, it is possible to acquire the total number of
pages of the formatted document. By using "FormattedPages" property,
this is possible.  ( In Java interface, it is "getFormattedPages"
property. )

Regards,

Tokushige Kobayashi

> Reply to the original mail from:
>  xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

How can I know the total number of pages and store it in a
variable, so that I can use it? Is it possible?

The value of <page-number-citation> doesn't seem to be getting
stored in a variable.

Thanks in advance.

Arun

Dont miss out on jobs that are not advertised.
http://goindia.msnserver.com/IN/55250.asp Post your CV on naukri.com today.

Tokushige Kobayashi Antenna House, Inc. E-mail koba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx WWW http://www.antenna.co.jp/XML/ (Japanese) WWW http://www.antennahouse.com/ (English) TEL +81-3-3234-1361 (direct call) FAX +81-3-3221-9975

Let's migrate from a whiteboard to:
http://www.antenna.co.jp/ikisaki/

Microsofts festive bonanza! Buy a branded Home PC. http://server1.msn.co.in/sp04/festivebonanza/ Win a fabulous holiday!