[xsl] Merging an imported xsd schema into the importing xsd schema with XSLT?

Subject: [xsl] Merging an imported xsd schema into the importing xsd schema with XSLT?
From: "Matt Adams" <mattad@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 18:37:25 +0100
As the subject said I want to textually merge an imported
schema sub.xsd into the importing schema main.xsd.
Afterwards only one schema file should exist.

Is there a simple way in XSLT (2.0) to achieve this with XSLT?

Otherwise I guess I have to include the imported schema file
and to replace the old namespace prefixes by these prefixes used in the
main.xsd.

Is the namespace replacement sufficient or do I have something more?

How do I replace the prefixes with XSLT?

Matt
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm