Re: [xsl] Is there a free multiplataform xslt debugger ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there a free multiplataform xslt debugger ?
From: Daniel <icetbr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:50:30 -0300 (ART)
Oh, I've forgot to mention that one. I had found the
program, but the thing is that I don't like emacs that
much :-(

But it does seem to be the only one. By the ay, the
debugger should be
also open-source, so:

Is there a free open-source multiplataform xslt
debugger ? I'm not an
expert on free software or anything, but what I'm
trying to say is that
it should be a program that you can download and use
for free with no
restrictions, such as plataform, functions, time ...

Thanks though. BTW, sunbow is supposed to work with
older versions of eclipse.

George Cristian Bina wrote:

> Hi,
> I think is what
you are
> looking for.
> Of course you can also try free (usually for 30
days) the different
> commercial multiplatform debuggers.
> Best Regards,
> George
> George Cristian Bina
> <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT
> IceT wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>       Does anybody know ANY xslt debugger wich is
free and
>> multiplataform? I've been looking for days, and
couldn't find
>> anything. I've found jedit and netbeans plugins for
xslt, but they
>> didn't mentioned any debugging capabilities. Also,
ecipse's sunbow
>> has a very simple debbuger, but it didn't work
>> Thanks.

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espago gratuito. Abra
uma conta agora!