[xsl] xsl template parameter passing

Subject: [xsl] xsl template parameter passing
From: Samuel Sanchez <nleco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 16:22:09 -0800 (PST)
I was wondering if anyone has done something similar
to what I need done.

I have to show users an error whenever something goes
wrong. I have a template such as this:

<xsl:template name="errorbox">
<xsl:param name="message" select="''" />
<h2><xsl:value-of
select="$lang.NBoxError"/>:<xsl:text> </xsl:text></h2>
<xsl:value-of select="$message"/>
</xsl:template>

this works fine if "$message" is only text. however,
many times, a link needs to be included in the
"message" portion. so i dont know how to call a
template, and pass in the "body" of the message, which
can contain html. and use xsl to generate that html.
I've tried something like this, but does not work:

<xsl:call-template name="errorbox" >
<xsl:with-param name="message" >
<a>
<xsl:attribute name="href">URLTEXT</xsl:attribute>
Link
</a>
</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>