[xsl] In which sequence should specs be read?

Subject: [xsl] In which sequence should specs be read?
From: Manpreet Singh <singhm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 11:10:32 +0530
Hi,
  I have been reading the specs for xslt 2.0. Frequently, I have come across
reference to other specs like XML Schema etc. So every time I come across a
spec like this I have to turn to that spec and read it from start to
understand it completely. This way I loose track to the xslt spec I have
been reading... simply speaking I loose more time in learning.
  Since we have people from w3c and other learned people in xsl-list, I
wanted to ask is there a sequence in which these specs can be read so that I
do not have to turn to some new spec (for example: XML Schema) when I start
reading one (for example xslt spec).

Regards
Manpreet Singh