RE: [xsl] how to remove xmlns attributes in html out put via copy-of

Subject: RE: [xsl] how to remove xmlns attributes in html out put via copy-of
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:41:51 -0000
The xmlns= markup is not an attribute, it is a namespace declaration.

It's there because you have written your result elements in namespace
xmlns="http://limpens.com/entry";. If you don't want the namespace
declaration, don't generate the result elements in this namespace. They are
probably in this namespace because that's the default namespace declared in
the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/