RE: FW: [xsl] Siblings

Subject: RE: FW: [xsl] Siblings
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:28:35 -0700
Arun wrote:
  I am not sure whether I have understood it clearly,
  but what   about
  using the following :-

  <xsl:value-of select="/elements/element[@item =
  ($offset + 1)]" />

You'll only have 4 results then.. I need all results.  Where the offset +
current position is greater than total number of items, then the offset
should result in the first item, 2nd item, and so on (it needs to wrap).

Karl